Any controllers for the ps3? How old is it?
A Ps3 with one remote and modern warfare 2. Works great older style ( I hate the slims ).... USB cord, blue tooth head set and a 2 gb memory stick.... asking for 200
And a brand new Motorola Droid. If you have verizon you really wanna check out this phone it's amazing.... I'm asking 250 for this
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Any controllers for the ps3? How old is it?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
What kind of shape is the phone in?
Would you consider selling just the blue tooth headset?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Turn on your pm's xnight please.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
276 298 7539 is my cell text anytime...
Driod is in great shape its a **** good phone! Look it up....
Ps3 has one controller with it and i'm selling everything together, so thats a no on the bluetooth question. And the PS# is in great shape and I'd say its getting close to 2 years old....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Is it 200 firm on the PS3?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
yea 200 frim
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Im still selling the the PS3 and I'll take the price down to 185
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I would take it but I won't have the funds until Saturday ....
Bookmarks